Are you looking for a way to do endnotes in google docs?
If so, we have the solution for you. We will show you how to do endnotes in google docs with screenshots and a video guide.
This method works great no matter what type of document you are working on. This is an easy process that anyone can follow along with! It only takes about 30 seconds from start to finish! The best part is that once it’s done, it will be saved as a permanent feature of your document forever!
Let’s go to know how to do endnotes in google docs.
How to do endnotes in google docs
Before jump into the process, first, you have to add the Footnote where you want. After adding all footnotes, we convert your Footnote into endnotes. Make sure you make your footnotes first. Follow the below steps to add footnotes. Then follow the next part to add endnotes.
1. Open google docs. Now, put your cursor at the end of the sentence or paragraph
you want to have a footnote. Tap on the Insert option.
2. From the list, select Footnote or press ctrl+alt+F.
3. Now, at the end of the page, you can add the Footnote.
4. You will see the little numeric option. That means you successfully add the footnotes in google docs.
Now we convert your Footnote into endnotes. For doing this, please follow the below steps:
1. After adding the Footnote, tap on the Add-ons option.
2. From the list, select the Get add-ons option.
3. Now, search “Endnotes Generator“ and tap on the first result.
4. Install the add-ons. You need to provide permission from your google account.
5. Now, click on the Add-ons > Endnotes Generator > Run.
6. A pop-up will show. Tap on the GENERATE option.
7. And you successfully add the endnotes in your documents.
If you do not understand the process, please watch the below video to understand every single process.
Now you know how to do endnotes in google docs with this guide. Please watch the video to understand the process well.
If you have any quires, please let us know in a comment. We always love to see your feedback. Thanks for reading. Have a great day.