Today we will show you, How to Clear Cache and Cookies in Google Chrome within a few seconds. So, let’s go.
Watch this video for better understand about the process
How to Clear Cache and Cookies in Google Chrome
1. First, open google chrome. Tap on the three dot icon.
2. Click one the more tools option.
3. From this menu, click one the clear browsing data. There is a keyword shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+Delete to go to this page.
4. After that select the time range. I select all the time options. Then click on the history, cookies and cache option.
5. Finally click one the clear data option. It sometimes takes a few minutes. Then you successfully Clear Cache and Cookies in Google Chrome.
Thanks for reading. Have a great day.